Hignest potency fish oil - highest Omega-3 concentration - exceptional 100% purity
What are the benefits of the omega-3 fatty acids epa and dha?
- EPA and DHA help to keep the heart functioning well
- DHA also contributes to maintaining optimal brain function and good vision
- EPA and DHA also help you maintain normal blood pressure3 and triglyceride levels
In the most famous and large-scale research GISSI study on this subject ever conducted, participants were given daily fish oil with 46% EPA and 38% DHA for a period of 3.5 years. As a result their heart function has been improved – by no less than 45% – when compared to participants who had not taken extra omega-3 fatty acids.
How healthy is your diet?
An Omega-3-index.com test will tell you whether you are eating sufficient healthy fats and will show which foods are best avoided. It will tell you the exact amounts of Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids, saturated fats and trans fats you are ingesting. To maintain a healthy heart your blood must contain at least 8% Omega-3.
Also recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women
If a pregnant or breastfeeding woman consumes an extra portion of 200 mg DHA each day, in addition to her daily intake of 250 mg EPA+DHA, the DHA will contribute to the development of the eyes and brain of the foetus or infant. DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid, which is passed on to the baby during pregnancy and later via breast milk.
Why epa and dha in true r-triglyceride form?
Thanks to its r-triglyceride concentration (rTG) your body will absorb the EPA and DHA fish oils extremely quickly and efficiently. Compared to ethyl esters (a commonly used method to increase the concentration of omega-3 fish oil) and possibly also compared to regular triglycerides and free fatty acids, this unique r-triglyceride form increases the absorption of UnoCardioX2’s precious fish oil by up to 70 times. Best taken with foods containing olive oil or other fats, such as yoghurt.
With a minimum daily intake of (1) at least 250 mg EPA+DHA, (2) 250 mg DHA, (3) 3 g EPA+DHA, (4) 2 g EPA+DHA.
- Exceptional high potency over +90% omega-3 in TG form
- 1270 mg Omega-3 Fish Oil providing 1150 mg Omega-3, 622 mg EPA and 420 mg DHA
- Cold and environmentally-friendly technology
- Certified for highest potency available
- Heavy metals below detection limit
- Optimum bioavailability thanks to omega-3 triglyceride form
- Certified from sustainable fisheries, exclusively from non-endangered fish species
- Certified for purity by 3rd party
- No fillers or binders
- No beef gelatine, suitable for pesco-vegetarians
- Natural orange flavour
- Gluten-free - lactose-free
Directions as a dietary supplement for adults
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) or three (3)softgels daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Best taken with a meal rich in fatty foods such as yoghurt, foods containing olive oil or other fats. The daily serving of EPA+DHA should not exceed 5 g. (For those who cannot swallow softgels: utilize one of our UnoCardioX2 softgels and pierce it, and squeeze it into applesauce, yoghurt, or a food of your choice to obtain the benefits of UnoCardioX2 without suffering the effects of oxidation.)
Do NOT take when allergic to fish. If you are pregnant, nursing or using a blood thinner, talk to your doctor before use.
Store in cool (max. 25°C) and dry conditions, away from direct light. Do not freeze. Keep out of reach of small children. Food supplements are not a replacement for a varied and balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Pack: 60 softgels